Inactive-AccountInactive-Account

Main Audio Reviews Stats

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

Improvement!

The first thing I noticed when I watched this was the big improvement from the first few Waterman episodes. The artwork and storyline gained quality! Excellent job.

The Kill Bill references were great, too.

Tribute to Webcomics Tribute to Webcomics

The American Way

I liked your idea for this, I read lots of webcomics. I wish you could have listed more of the ones you read, there's a lot of good webcomics out there.

I'm good friends with webcomic artist Dave Kelly (http://davekellycentral.com) if you're familiar with him, as well.

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Whore-pants Hilton

So funny! Usually I wouldn't really enjoy anything about celebrity nip-slips, but this was really funny. Especially the fact that it was narrated by the Everquest nerd! Troy is great.

Looking forward to more Zipperfish animations!

BebopBunnyBunch Episode:1 BebopBunnyBunch Episode:1

Nice series start!

Very good for a first flash! I'm really liking your characters and atmosphere. Nice stuff.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Excellent!

I've been such a fan of this music video since I first saw it on a different site. I adore it. Absoloutely.

$3.00 is alot to a Pirate $3.00 is alot to a Pirate

Pow!

I thought that was quite funny. The voices I thought were really great. THe atmosphere of the flash was so demented(in a good way).

I think you could improve on the animation by a bit. You're good to go so far, though!

queenstreets queenstreets

Cor blimey!

Veyr well animated flash you have here. I was really digging the colorful style and movements. Nice job, mate.

Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

Yoshi got his payback alright.

That was quite a funny idea and charming flash. I believe the blood would have looked better if you pixelated it and such. The text is also a tad difficult to read. Good job, though!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Great work!

I'm a real fan of this particular flash. Your directing skills are really superb, mate. The forest scene had an excellent touch of pure fantasy in it.

I love the yellow thing. Haha!

Cap'n Crimson Cap'n Crimson

...and biscuits!

I really liked that, charming. I think the animation itself could have been smoother, but well done, mate!